As per SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA (INVESTMENT ADVISERS) REGULATIONS, 2013 Investment adviser shall ensure that
- All investments on which investment advice is provided is appropriate to the risk profile of the client;
- It has a documented process for selecting investments based on client’s investment objectives and financial situation;
- It understands the nature and risks of products or assets selected for clients;
- It has a reasonable basis for believing that a recommendation or transaction entered into:
- meets the client’s investment objectives;
- is such that the client is able to bear any related investment risks consistent with its investment objectives and risk tolerance;
- is such that the client has the necessary experience and knowledge to understand the risks involved in the transaction.
Process for Suitability Assessment for client
Pursuant to the SEBI (INVESTMENT ADVISERS) REGULATIONS, 2013 guidelines with respect to Suitability Assessment Money Maker Research & Investment Advisor do proper risk profiling and risk assessment for each of our clients. As per risk analysis & client requirement we ensure that correct product/service as per client risk tolerance capacity is being offered which is suitable for client. Also, client subscribes for any of our services after evaluating our free trial, understanding & being aware of the risk involved in Stock / Commodity / Currency market trading.
After assessing, being affirmative with the service suitability & being satisfied with the services offered client willingly subscribe for the service/services keeping in check their financial standing and assessing the capacity to absorb losses, whenever incurred.
To ensure that the advice offered to the client is suitable for the client we shall ensure that all investments on which investment advice is provided is appropriate to the risk profile of the client by categorizing client as low risk appetite, medium risk appetite and high risk appetite. A similar classification will be done for products/services after considering the risk and reward of the services offered and various sebi guidelines in this regards. Client with Medium risk appetite is recommended to subscribe medium risk services only and client with high risk appetite is recommended to subscribe either medium or high risk services. We do not offer low risk services.
Thus, it is ensured that advices which are being offered to clients are fully suitable.
Basis upon the risk tolerance capacity & perspective of trading/investment in market with the horizon of profit returns from the market, investors/traders are classified as Conservative, Moderate & Aggressive.
|Service Name||Risk Type|
|Stock Cash||Moderate Risk|
|Cash Bluechip||Moderate Risk|
|Stock Cash HNI||High Risk|
|Galaxy Cash||High Risk|
|Stock Future||High Risk|
|Stock Future HNI||High Risk|
|Galaxy Future||High Risk|
|Nifty Future||Moderate Risk|
|Nifty Option||Moderate Risk|
|Base Metals||High Risk|
|Personalized Wealth Managemet||High Risk|